Saturday 1 May 2010

Team Risk Lives For Eyjafjallajokull Volcano (the one in Island)

A team from the National Geographic Channel, went to Iceland to film the Volcano before the eruption! Risking their lives for the dangerous footage of the volcano bubbling with lava just ready to blow.

Two people in the crew gave a quote about their feelings during that time.

"In all my 22 years of filming around the world, this was the most exciting and fantastic experience I have ever had." - I can imagine!

Another crew member said, "I could feel the ash in my mouth and face. My body started to produce adrenalin and I found myself in a situation I had never been in before." - Yes, this tends to happen when you put yourself at the feet of a volcano waiting to explode! So you didn't just find yourself there mate, you got on that helicopter!

Check the 'crazies' at work in the footage below...

No comments:

Post a Comment