Saturday 1 May 2010

Keeping It In The Family

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE JUST EATEN, YOU MAY WANT TO RETURN AT A LATER STAGE IN YOUR DIGESTION!

Pearl Carter, 72, a pensioner from Indiana in America (if you haven't guessed already) reveals she has never been happier after starting a relationship with her 26 year old grandson, Phil Bailey. She is also using her pension money to pay a surrogate mother to have their child.

Carter said, "I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me." Wait, it gets worse, "Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad." - Yeah, a proud dad/uncle!

Her Grandson is the son of her daughter Lynette Bailey who was put up for adoption when Pearl Carter was 18. Then when his mother died, Phil took it upon himself to track down his grandmother and he somehow found her attractive and hooked up straight away!

Pearl told New Idea magazine, "For the first time in years I felt sexually alive." The disgust doesn't end here. She continues, "I called Phil into my bedroom, sat him on the bed, and then I leant over and kissed him." - I feel sorry for this reporter, how did she managed to keep her brekkie down?

This is just wrong in all sense of the word! Can you imagine how emotionally twisted that child is going to be?! "Hey dad! um...Uncle Phil? Dad?" - Its just not going to work!

When he/she is starting secondary school or "high school" their great grandmother/mother will be in her 80s! This is some next level Jerry Springer topic.

I think I'm going to stop before I say hello to my crumpets again!
I have a hard time thinking this is true? What do you think? Hoax?

No comments:

Post a Comment