Saturday 8 May 2010

New Found Respect

Okay, Okay, the many who know me, know that I would say something bad about Miley Cyrus the first opportunity I would get. "Oh she sounds like a frog", "Oh her fugly face!" But since I saw her new video I have new found respect for her. The video for 'Can't Be Tamed' is a cliche in the sense that shes trapped in a cage as a bird and escapes etc. However, it is done so well I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

The thing I hated about Miley is that she was a squeaky clean Disney star giving the industry exactly what they wanted out of her. In this video she is dancing close to men, she's got her leg up on that nest and shes doing some sexy shiz. To me, that's what I call 'breaking the mould' and I respect her for that.

Well Done Cyrus! Check the video below!


6 comments:

  1. i've never been so attractive to miley in my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. some people say she was pole dancing in the end, she wan not even two metre from her body to the pole

    ReplyDelete
  3. parents are angry because a 17 year old girl says hell

    ReplyDelete
  4. miley is fine as in hot, but let me tell you something.
    kaci battaglia. new song out today muck you up. that is worth blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also never been so attracted to miley!! she looks HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miley is smiling hot

    ReplyDelete